What personal data does TrustBucks collect?You provide us with your personal data through the programme participation form when you apply to participate in the TrustBucks programme.
The personal data you provide to us includes
- your first and last name,
- your email address,
- residential address,
- your employer,
- financial information for payments processing,
- a copy of governmental issued ID, your IP address,
- a unique identifier for your computer or other access devices,
- company information and alike.
We maintain personal data as a result of your website usage, for example when you visit our website, login to your account or use our services. We also record and monitor communications with you for our internal compliance requirements.
How does Bucks Partners Ltd use personal data about you?Account Management:
In order to perform our contractual obligations under the affiliate programme we use the personal data you provide to us in the following ways:
- to help us manage our relationship with you, for example, to keep you informed about new functionality and marketing products;
- to communicate with you about any queries you submit;
- to manage your account; and
- most importantly to ensure that we are correctly recording user traffic which you direct to the Bucks Partners Ltd platform pursuant to the TrustBucks programme and pay you the correct affiliate fees.
Bucks Partners Ltd affiliate compliance:
We take our affiliate programme seriously and may monitor your account and participation to ensure that you are complying with the terms of the affiliate agreement, our policies and standards.
Security of the TrustBucks website:
We also process your personal data for administrative purposes in relation to the security and access of our systems, premises, platforms and secured websites and applications.
Legal or Regulatory Obligations:
In some cases, we may use your personal data in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and requests anywhere in the world, including reporting to and/or being audited by national and international regulatory bodies and to comply with court orders and exercise and/or defend our legal rights.
It is necessary that you to provide us with your personal data, to enable us to manage our operations, to provide services to you or your business, or to comply with our statutory obligations.
It will be at your discretion whether you provide us with personal data or not. However, please note that where you do not supply any of the personal data we request, this may mean that we are unable to maintain you as an affiliate under the programme.
Not all the personal data we hold about you will always come directly from you. It may, for example, come from your employer if you have been designated as the relationship contact or from your organization for AML/CTF/KYC purposes.
We make every effort to maintain the accuracy and completeness of your personal data which we store, and to ensure all of your personal data is up to date. However, you can assist us with this considerably by promptly contacting us if there are any changes to your personal data or if you become aware that we have inaccurate personal data relating to you. We will not be responsible for any losses arising from any inaccurate, inauthentic, deficient or incomplete personal data that you provide to us.
If you wish to delete any cookies that are held on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your computer’s file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website or services.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse a user’s use of the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Other InformationYou should note that if our business (or any part of it) is sold or transferred at any time, the information we hold may form part of the assets transferred although it will only be used in accordance with this Policy.
Who else might receive your personal data
- to any of our group companies;
- to third parties who process your personal data on our behalf (such as our system providers including cloud providers);
- to any third party to whom we assign or novate any of our rights or obligations; and/or
- to any government, regulatory agency, enforcement or exchange body or court where we are required to do so by applicable law or regulation or at their request.
How we protect your personal dataWe are committed to safeguarding and protecting personal data and will implement and maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to protect any personal data provided to us from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to Personal Data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Your rights in relation to the personal data we collectIf you wish to update, modify, delete or obtain a copy of the Personal Data that we hold on you; restrict or stop us from using any of the Personal Data which we hold on you, including by withdrawing any consent you have previously given to the processing of such data, you can request this by sending an email to [email protected] and specifying the kind of data request you may have:
- Right to access – you can request to receive a copy of the personal data we hold on you in our records including the purpose of processing your data, the type of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the data will be stored and additional rights available to you.
- Right to erasure – you can request to have your personal data erased from our database. Please note: this action can’t be reversed. Once completed, we will never be able to re-open your affiliate account. If you would like to become our affiliate again, you will have to undergo the full process of registering a new account.
- Right to object – you can request that we do not process your personal data for legitimate business interests, direct marketing and profiling purposes.
- Right to rectification – you can request that we rectify any errors or inaccurate data we hold on you in our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – you can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – you can request to receive a copy of the personal data we hold on you and transmit it to a third party of your choice.
- Other data protection enquiry – you can issue any other request concerning the personal data we hold on you.
We endeavour to respond to such requests within a month or less, although we reserve the right to extend this period for complex requests.
In any of the situations listed above, we may request that you prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification in order for us to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unaut horised disclosure of data.
We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee for any manifestly unfounded or excessive requests concerning your access to your personal data, and for any additional copies of the personal data you request from us.
If you request that we delete or stop using your personal data, this may mean that we are unable to continue to provide services or products to you or your business.
How long we will hold your personal data forWe will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint if you are not happy with the way we have addressed your complaint. Details of the relevant data protection regulator can be found online.
© 2022 All Rights Reserved